We are proud to offer our Spine Health Centre Online service using Physitrack® and PhysiApp®, which will help you to take control of your back problem or injury using a personalised management plan, without having to visit the clinic in person. About 80% of a diagnosis comes from the case history and this is the key to this online service being as effective as a face to face consultation, in managing certain types of back problems.
There are 6 easy steps to making your online appointment
1. Download PhysiApp® onto your computer from www.physiapp.com or onto your i-phone or smart-phone from App store or Google Play (free app). Ideally use your PC or laptop, as often we will need to share video animations with you, which are better in a larger size.
2. Before your appointment, you will receive from the Spine Health Centre, a program access code via email or SMS.
3. Enter your access code in PhysiApp® to get started with your consultation – just like a normal face to face one.
4. Payment for this Spine Health Centre Online service is paid, before the consultation, using Stripe payment gateway or by Card machine over the phone.
5. If a working diagnosis is reached, then using our PhysiTrack® program, a personal management plan will be formulated for you and with you.
6. Your daily feedback on your personalised management plan using Physitrack® allows us to know when follow up appointments are required and to manage your problem over the coming few weeks.
This depends on the condition or injury you have and how much you interact with and respond to the personal management plan we put in place for you. Typically, the more feedback you give us, the better you will respond and the quicker you will feel the benefits.
Because of this, online osteopathic appointments are set up differently from face to face consultations in the clinic. You will have your initial consultation and then if appropriate, you will be put onto your personal weekly management plan, where you have access to the mobilisation and exercise videos we have created for you and the ability to communicate with your osteopath, including regular appointments as required.
During this time we expect you to learn much more about how to manage your symptoms and what works well for you.
After 3 weeks, if you still need us, you will be moved onto an ongoing monthly management plan, which will offer you ongoing support. You will still be able to contact us, have appointments, your exercises will still be available and you should continue to recover.
Your initial consultation.
1. Initial assessment and diagnosis via online/remote consultation.
2. Discussion with patient on their Spine Health Centre Online
management plan, if treatment is appropriate.
£24 one-off charge (pre-paid online).
MRI / CT / X-ray imaging.
X-ray or MR & CT scans are required to make a diagnosis for some
cases. We have a network of imaging centres we can refer you to
across the country. Their charges will vary according to the type of
£10 one-off charge (pre-paid online).
Weeks 1 - 3
1. If our Spine Health Centre Online management plan is appropriate
for you, then you will receive your program within 24 hours.
2. Access to your personal management plan
3. Access to your Osteopath through the App.
4. Follow up by us, through App messaging with revisions to your plan
as you progress through the exercises.
5. Weekly virtual consultation, when required.
£24 for first 3 weeks (pre-paid online).
Ongoing monthly support.
You can then move to an all-inclusive plan, giving you benefits
month after month. When you need us, we are here for you.
1. Virtual consultation every month.
2. Access to your personal management plan.
3. Access to your Osteopath through the App.
4. Follow up by us, through App messaging.
£24 Per Month (pre-paid online).
> Please note that if your are outside of the UK, the Stripe payment system we use, will convert your currency into the Pounds Sterling fees above.
If you are in a remote location, or if you simply don’t have time because of say, traffic, parking, and waiting rooms an online consultation with the Spine Health Centre Online could help.
Our personalised Management Plan is good for anyone who is happy to take a different approach to managing their spinal problem and are willing to take more responsibility for their own recovery.
If you are willing to follow your prescribed management Plan, do your exercises and communicate with us throughout, then this could be the approach for you.
As always, at the Spine Health Centre, continuity of care and follow-ups,
are important. Likewise with Online Osteopathy, this is a great way to ensure you get good, effective continuity of care.
If unsure of your suitability for Online Osteopathy, please contact us and and we will be very happy to discuss. You can also call us direct on +44 (0) 1256 352241
Low Back Pain and Sciatica.
Neck Pain and arm pain.
Annoying injuries that don’t stop your life, but just aren’t getting better.
Injuries that are causing a mild/moderate interruption to your normal daily or sporting life.
Anyone with a busy lifestyle or Transport Difficulties.
People that are now a distance from the physical clinic but want continuity of care from their osteopath