We are proud to offer our Online Osteopathy servic, which will help you to take control of your back problem or injury without having to visit the clinic in person. About 80% of a diagnosis comes from the case history and this is the key to this online service being as effective as a face to face consultation, in managing certain types of back problems.
To book your Online Appointment.
1. Book your appointment using the booking form (BOOK NOW) on Home Page
2. Pay for your Online Osteopathy consultation, using the Stripe payment gateway (see near bottom of this page).
4. Before your appointment, you will receive from the Spine Health Centre, a program access code via email or SMS.
5. Enter your access code to get started with your consultation. We will start your Consultation.
This depends on the condition or injury you have and how much you interact with and respond to the personal management plan we put in place for you.
Typically, the more feedback you give us, the better you will respond and the quicker you will feel the benefits. Your management plan included weekly contact with your osteopath.
After your 3 week management plan of exercises, if you still need us, you will have a choice of moving onto a monthly management plan, which will offer you ongoing support.
1. Assessment and diagnosis via online/remote consultation.
2. Discussion with you on yourmanagement plan, if treatment is appropriate
3. Access to your management plan via Rehab My Patient.
4. Follow up by us, through messaging with revisions to your plan
as you progress through the exercises.
5. Weekly virtual consultations.
£32 for Consultation and 3 week management plan (pre-paid online).
Ongoing monthly support.
You can then move to an all-inclusive plan, giving you benefits
month after month. When you need us, we are here for you.
1. Virtual consultation every month.
2. Access to your personal management plan.
3. Follow up by us, through messaging.
£22 Per Month (pre-paid online).
If you are in a remote location, or if you simply don’t have time because of say, traffic, parking, and waiting rooms an online consultation with the Spine Health Centre Online could help.
Our personalised Management Plan is good for anyone who is happy to take a different approach to managing their spinal problem and are willing to take more responsibility for their own recovery.
If you are willing to follow your prescribed management Plan, do your exercises and communicate with us throughout, then this could be the approach for you.
As always, at the Spine Health Centre, continuity of care and follow-ups,
are important. Likewise with Online Osteopathy, this is a great way to ensure you get good, effective continuity of care.
If unsure of your suitability for Online Osteopathy, please contact us and and we will be very happy to discuss. You can also call us direct on 01256 352241
Low Back Pain and Sciatica.
Neck Pain and arm pain.
Annoying injuries that don’t stop your life, but just aren’t getting better.
Injuries that are causing a mild/moderate interruption to your normal daily or sporting life.
Anyone with a busy lifestyle or Transport Difficulties.
People that are now a distance from the physical clinic but want continuity of care from their osteopath