We are proud to offer our Spine Health Centre Online service using Physitrack® and PhysiApp®, which will help you to take control of your back problem or injury using a personalised Management, Mobilisation and Exercise Plan (MMEP), without having to visit the clinic in person. About 80% of a diagnosis comes from the case history and this is the key to this online service being as effective as a face to face consultation, in managing certain types of back problems.
There are 6 easy steps to making your online appointment
1. Download PhysiApp® onto your computer from www.physiapp.com, or onto your i-phone or smart-phone from App store or Google Play (free app). Ideally use your PC or laptop, as often we will need to share video animations with you, which are better in a larger size.
2. Before your appointment, you will receive from the Spine Health Centre, a program access code via email or SMS.
3. Enter your access code in PhysiApp® to get started with your consultation – just like a normal face to face one.
4. Payment for this Spine Health Centre Online service is paid, before the consultation, using Stripe payment gateway or by Card machine over the phone.
5. If a working diagnosis is reached, then using our PhysiTrack® program, a personal Management, Mobilisation & Exercise Plan (MMEP) will be formulated for you and with you.
6. Your daily feedback on your individual MMEP using Physitrack® allows us to know when followup appointments are required and to manage your problem over the coming few weeks.
This depends on the condition or injury you have and how much you interact with and respond to the personal management, mobilisation and exercise program (MMEP) we put in place for you. Typically, the more feedback you give us, the better you will respond and the quicker you will feel the benefits.
Because of this, online osteopathic appointments are set up differently from face to face consultations in the clinic. You will have your initial consultation and then if appropriate, you will be put onto your personal weekly MMEP, where you have access to the mobilisation and exercise videos we have created for you and the ability to communicate with your osteopath, including regular appointments as required.
During this time we expect you to learn much more about how to manage your symptoms and what works well for you.
After 3 weeks, if you still need us, you will be moved onto an ongoing monthly MMEP, which will offer you ongoing support. You will still be able to contact us, have appointments, your exercises will still be available and you should continue to recover.
Your initial consultation.
1. Initial assessment and diagnosis via online/remote consultation.
2. Discussion with patient on their management and treatment plan
£45 one-off charge (pre-paid online).
MRI / CT / X-ray imaging.
X-ray or MR & CT scans are required to make a diagnosis for some
cases. We have a network of imaging centres we can refer you to
across the country. Their charges will vary according to the type of
£20 one-off charge (pre-paid online).
Weeks 1 - 3
1. If our Spine Health Centre Online MMEP is appropriate for you,
then you will receive your program within 12 hours. We will go
through the exercises with you during your initial consultation.
2. Follow-up virtual consultations, when required.
3. Revisions to your plan as you progress through the exercises.
£45 for the whole 3 week plan (pre-paid online).
Following weeks 1-3
You can then move to an all-inclusive plan, giving you benefits
month after month. When you need us, we are here for you.
1. Virtual consultations when required.
2. Access to your personal MMEP.
3. Access to your Osteopath through the App.
4. Follow up by us, through App messaging.
£35 Per Month (pre-paid online).